About This Workshop
In this workshop, you will discover why Facebook is the online ad platform for generating traffic and leads at this time.
- You’ll see how to use Facebook to target people based on their interests – right down to the zip code locally for virtually any product or service.
- We’ll take you inside the Ads Manager and show you how ads are set up and targeted.
- We'll show you the bidding structure and how to control your ad spending.
- You’ll watch a demo of how to build and prepare to publish at least one ad, two if time permits.
Even if you DO NOT use Facebook for business NOW, this knowledge is a MUST KNOW for any business!
Date of Workshop: Next Offered 1st Quarter 2018; Date and Time to be determined
Workshop Duration: Approximately 2 1/2 to 3 hours
Cost: No Charge
Registration: Required per form at right of this page.
Why Should You Attend?
- Facebook claims to have about 2 billion users with 1 billion users active daily. Your reach is bigger with Facebook;
- Even with a small budget, you can reach thousands of people a day that meet incredibly specific targeting criteria. That means lower marketing costs for your business;
- The content will be simple to follow. You won't be overwhelmed and we're not going to get real "techy";
- As a local business, you can highly target a geographic region - right down to a zip code level. You can focus on where your customers are geographically;
- You'll discover how Facebook can be used to generate more leads and higher converting leads. Higher conversion means more business for you;
- The slides will be made available to for download and reference after the workshop;
About Your Presenter:
Vernon Wanner has worked in the digital marketing space since 2003 designing and hosting small business web sites, and doing email marketing. Following a 7 year service with the SCORE organization, the last 2 years serving as District Director for SCORE Illinios, he has turned his attention full time to helping small businesses become more profitable through utilizing digital marketing. Vernon is a self-taught Certified SEO Professional with Planet Ocean's Search Engine News. He has studied under digital marketing coach Kenny Goodman at Find the Edge, and Facebook advertising guru Jon Loomer.